Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Eye See You Nails


Herro, I did a eye nail design last night. I liked how it turned out. I used these products:

For the eye colors:
Gelish Sea Foam (light green)
Gelish All that Glitters is Gold (thumb base as well, sparkly chunky gold)
Gelish Are You Feeling It? (sparkly chunky teal/emerald)
Gelsih Good Gossip (sparkly red)
Gelish Ooba Ooba Blue (blue, not navy, not royal blue, but pretty)

Pink Base:
Sensational Pink Chiffon

Others:
Finger Paints Stay True to the Art (white)
Gelish Midnight Cover (somewhat watery black with a little sparkle, can't really notice it though)



The sensational gel polish in Pink Chiffon is very streaky and hard to get an even coat with only one or two layers. You can kind of tell in the first picture. I wore this before and I needed three or four layers for the nails to look even. Four layers of gel polish equals very thick nails and a sad mani. I dont think I'll buy another one from sensational unless there is a crazy sale.

The all star of my mani was All that Glitters is Gold, amirite guys?  I am dreading when I have to take it off though. Regular glitter polish is a nightmare, so what does that make gel glitter polish? Hell? I will let you know : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment