Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Fold-over Clutch

I made these two clutches for one of my friend's birthday a while ago. 

Here is the link to the amazing tutorial I used for both these clutches: ECAB. I had a lot of fun making these. I got fabric from the Moods store in LA and pretended I was project runway.

I used Ultra Suede in Navy Blue and Maroon for this one. The inside lining is vintage cotton fabric I got a while ago at an antique shop. This clutch is actually reversible because out of the zippers I had, the reversible one matched the fabric the best. To finish off this one, I added some brown leather pieces to the zipper so that it would be a little pulley for the zipper.


For the next one I used black suede leather and a light blue linen. There is a simple cream colored lining inside.  The second one turned out better than the first, I think. It's hard to tell in the pictures though. I should have taken more. Next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment